Systems Sercvices Engineer
* Carry out routine servicing, testing, inspection, repairs and installation of, Fire Alarms Fire Extinguishers Intruder Alarms, Access Control, CCTV and associated equipment and products to relevant legislative and Companys qualitative standards.
* Where required will plan and organise own work programme to ensure that it is carried out in an efficient and organised way.
* Complete all appropriate documentation and records, in a timely fashion to the required standards.
* Support the rota schedule as required, to maintain a reliable and responsive out of hours service for customers.
* From time to time may be required to work outside of normal geographic Business Unit area to provide sickness, holiday and workload cover.
* Will actively attend and participate in any company initiated training and maintain an up to date knowledge of technical aspects of role.
* Shares technical and problem solving ability skills and knowledge with colleagues in the team.
* Complete and fully comply with the necessary Health & Safety training.
* Comply with all company procedures associated with Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental aspects of the role.
* Fully understand and comply with any site specific H & S requirements and/or training relevant to a site being worked on.
* Apply H & S legislation as it applies to own work, i.e.
the need to personally assess risks prior to undertaking tasks and how to act based on that assessment.
* Wear Personal Protective Equipment provided by the company as required and to take care of and request replacement equipment as needed.
* To take care of and carry out regular checks of any company allocated vehicle as defined in the Company Fleet Policy.
* Ensure adherence to all Company Policies and Procedures.
* To be fully conversant and compliant with all Environmental Health and Safety procedures.
* To fully comply with all Quality, Environmental Health and Safety directives including but not limited to PPE, Accident Reporting, RAMS.
Sound like the job for you?Apply Now
- Salary: Not specified
- Where: Edinburgh
- Hours: Full Time
- Type: Permanent
- Catagory: Other
Based in the United Kingdom
You must have a legal right to work in the UK before applying for this role.
£23000 - £25000/annum
Hygiene Team Leader
Hygiene Team Leader (Food Production) Southwick £23000 - £24000 Night Shift:Learn More
4 on/4 off, 7pm to 7am Hunters client is a busy food producer looking for an enthusiastic hygiene/machine operative...
£17.00/hour Paid Breaks
Nurse - RGN - RMN
NURSE - RGN/RMN NORTH SHIELDS / £17 PER HOUR / PAID BREAKS / NIGHTS / BRAND NEW SERVICE Nurse required for a Brand-New Service. My client has a clear and simple aim which is to provide person-centere...Learn More
£170 - £270/day
The Education Network is working in partnership with a Newcastle school seeking a Teachnology teacher to start in September.Â a well-qualified, enthusiastic and innovative Teacher of Technology specia...Learn More
£6.45 - £8.72/hour training + progression + f
Team Members - KFC - Castlegate Drive
Competitive hourly rates, 25% employee discount, free staff meals, full training provided and career progression. KFC are looking to recruit Team Members & Cooks for their Castlegate Drive Restau...Learn More
£43000 - £45000/annum
Night Shift Engineer
Here at Futures, we have an exciting opportunity available for a Electrically biased multi skilled engineer for a leading Yorkshire based food manufacturing business.Learn More
****4 on 4 off Night Shi...
£32000/annum Excellent training and benefits
Interesting and varied cases.Learn More
The chance to expand your expertise.
Fair rewards for your work.
As an experienced Occupational Therapist, there are so many reasons to become a Disa...
£13 - £16/hour
Class 1 HGV Night Trunk Driver
Class 1 HGV Night Trunk Driver SJB Consulting UK are recruiting for an additional HGV Class 1 Night Trunk Driver to join the growing team within a Southampton based freight forwarding transport compan...Learn More
£12.50 - £14/hour BONUS
HGV CLASS 1 & 2
Newstaff Employment Services are looking for HGV Class 1 & 2 drivers for a leading distribution centre in the Hatfield area.Â The ideal candidate will be polite, dedicated and well presented. T...Learn More
£18 - £23/hour Van and Fuel Card supplied
Supervisor (Social Housing)
Repairs Supervisor (reactive maintenance - social housing) Location:
£18 - 23.
£15 - £18/hour Overtime available
Class 2 HIAB Driver
Mango Solutions are acting on behalf of our client who are currently seeking a Class 2 HIAB driver. You must have a Category C driving licence, Full CPC, DIGI and HIAB Cert. Main duties to include del...Learn More